Ananda Hobo – Mahogony
Extra Large Ananda Hobo bag in Italian leather with African Blackwood, Palm Wood, and White Calcite Stone.
Ananda means unending joy and the extra large Ananda Hobo with artisan hand crafted ” no worries” beads on the tassel will fill your day with joy. The African blackwood beads are hand crafted by a Florida artisan. The Black Palmwood bead is router cut, then hand polished and inset with a white calcite stone topped with faceted quartz crystal. This extra large bag is pefect for work, play or travel. It’s slim line profile makes it easy to wear as a crossbody bag or shoulder bag. It is generously sized to carry everything you need for the day and into the night
- Genuine glazed Italian leather
- African Blackwood has an even texture and is almost black in color. It is native to the dry, savannah areas of Africa, particularly Tanzania and Mozambique. This resilient timber has been highly prized for centuries, especially by ancient Egyptians and by East African tribes who still create intricate carvings from it. Our select wood beads are artisan crafted by our master woodcrafters.
- Black Palmwood is from the outer hardened area of the palm tree. The wood has black flecks on a tan background. It is cut by a router, then hand sanded and polished by our master woodcrafters.
- White Calcite Stone is transparent to opaque and can have other colors that blend with it during formation. Our white calcite stone has veins of gold. It is said that calcite helps form ideas into actions. Our stone is crowned with a faceted clear quartz crystal. Many cultures have used quartz for meditation and healing. Each of our stones is cut in Jaipur, India.
- 16″ X 16″ X 3″
- 16″ strap drop
- Slim profile
- Covered magnetic closure
- 3 inside pockets and pen pocket
- Inside zipper pocket
- Neutral logo lining
- Logo storage bag
Made in the USA – Sourced around the World